Sunday, June 17, 2012

Day 18 - Hermon, Maine

It is Sunday, June l7th and our last day in the States for two months.  The sun was shining but a cool day.  We were both very busy getting the RV ready to start our caravan trip tomorrow - always laundry to do, cleaning and Bruce was outside working on his projects. I have no idea how the hamper gets so full so quickly but thank goodness I have a washer/dryer combo in our unit.   All the guys were chatting back and forth about differences in the RV's or little problems that they have.  We have some nice rigs going on this trip so hopefully we won't see too many problems.  Needless to say, cleaning an RV doesn't require any pictures so I tried to get some pictures of a plane flying overhead.  Exciting - right???


There were a couple military planes flying overhead - try taking a picture - right!
I was lucky to get this one after them circling three times.


We had our first dinner tonight w/the entire group.  There are 15 RV's in
the caravan but only 28 people - two are ladies traveling themselves.
I give them credit for wanting to travel by themselves.  Ruth in the
foreground is a photographer so I'm hoping to get some pointers
from her.



Rod had quite the week w/celebrating their 50th Anniversary
and today his 70th Birthday.







Off to bed as it is going to be a long day tomorrow.   I'll try to keep up w/the blog and totally bore you I'm sure.  Take Care and hope all the Dad's had a great day!!  Hugs


No comments:

Post a Comment